Filantra is a CSR Consultant who is expert in planning and implementing appropriate and sustainable CSR.
“More than 10 years experiences of Filantra in CSR sector is outlined in a mature and right plan”
Reduce world poverty rates in accordance with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030.
- Become a consultative member of ECOSOC, the UN social and economic institution.
- Become a world referral institution for managing the achievements of the SDGs 2030.
- Become an expert and certified institution in social problem alleviation in Indonesia and
Filantra has legitimacy through formal legal aspects as follows:
- Deed of Incorporation:
Nuryasin Abdul Djalal, S.H No.62 of 2015
- Deed of Change Name:
Notary Surjadi Jasin, SH. No. 63 April 20, 2017
- Certificate of Minister of Justice and Human Rights, 2nd May, 2017
AHU – 0009345 AH.01.12. Year 2017
- Registered Determination as a Social Welfare Institution: Number